Friday, December 23, 2005

...talvez não seja do café.

estou aos saltos com esta cena do natal, gosto destas despedidas e desejos de boas festas, hoje apetecia-me ir por aí a correr sobre as cadeiras dos espectadores que são todos eles também actores do espectáculo que é a minha vida, e qual Roberto Benigni, dizer:
"Thank you!"
"This is a terrible mistake, because I used up all my English! ... I would like to be Jupiter and kidnap everybody and lie down in the ground making love to everybody - because I don't know how to express - it's a question of love. You are really... this is a mountain of snow, so delicate, the suavity and the kindness, it is something I cannot forget!"
"I'm so happy," he exclaimed, "that every organ in my body is moving in a very bad way!"

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home