Thursday, March 31, 2005

optimising...

I believe, here, the concept only exists when trying to fit lots of people into a taxi...
A very long post would be needed to describe the process of making a peach juice using... and even longer if I would try do describe my hair cutting experience... which isn't finished yet. It was initialy supposed to take 15 minutes, when 20 min where passed I mentioned that I had to meet some friends in 10 minutes time, as 30 minutes after the start the hair cut was at a very assymetric stage, I suggested, shave it all... she wouldn't, she wanted to cut more before starting the shave, 10 minutes later I realised she had never used the machine, and the cutting continued, 5 minutes later she added my neck to the cutting experience... 50 min after the start of the adventure I pledged to leave... 10 miutes later I left saying I would be back another day to finish the job... Some will be thinking I went to some random cheap barber as a result of my stingyness, nop, it was the second most expensive in town... 1 euro...

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Alexandre Lindote said...

what about a photo of your hair cut?
while it still worths it... before finishing the job... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home